From a small daycare on the beach to a complete preschool – middle school in the mountains, San Juan del Sur Day School has grown leaps and bounds! This February 8, we will celebrate our 10 year anniversary! Read on for details!
This is a party and camp-out to celebrate our 10 year anniversary as a school community! Plan to come up to the school at 4pm on Friday, February 8 and stay the night camping with your family. We understand this may not work for every family, but we really want to try something fun and camp-out together! Some tents are available for use as well as the gym inside the school. Email us if you need a tent:)
- FOOD/DINNER-Bring your own plates and utensils. (think eco-conscious and limit single use plastic) Bring your own food & snacks as needed. Big Wave Dave’s will be available for purchase for dinner. Breakfast will be provided on Saturday!
- DRINKS– Water will be available, but please plan to bring your own drinks. Alcohol will be permitted, but please carry down to discard whatever you bring upJ
- CAMPING– Bring your camping & sleeping supplies. If you need a tent, please email us right away so we can prepare. Otherwise, we can also sleep inside the building in the gym. This is a family event, so we want parents and children to stay overnight together. Children are not to be dropped off; your attendance with them is wanted!! Plan to make arrangements with another adult to chaperone your child if you cannot stay the night with them.
- FUN– Plan to have lots of fun!!
- BREAKFAST/COFFEE– Bring your coffee machines so we all have enough machines brewing together!! We will buy the coffee, milk, & sugar. Roxana our resident chef will be preparing Nica breakfast for us all to enjoy!
- TRANSPORTATION– please carpool as much as possible to limit traffic on the road. The bus will be taking guests up and down from the park starting at 3:30 pm on Friday the 8th.
What to bring:
- Beverages, snacks, food as needed for your family.
- Camping gear such as tents, sleeping bags, mats
- Flashlights, lanterns, headlamps
- Dishes and utensils from home (limit the single-use plastic pleaseJ)
- A smile ready for some fun!!
- Yoga mat for Saturday morning yoga (some mats will be available if needed)