Thank you for considering San Juan del Sur Day School for your child! Below is a checklist to assist you in completing the application process. Please note that one application is required per child. While admission is on a rolling basis and we occasionally accept mid-year enrollment when space allows, preference may be given to families enrolling for the first day of school and with the intention of remaining long-term. Our admissions team meets twice per month to review applications. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
To apply, please submit the following information/documents via email to email@example.com:
- Application forms below which include
- General information regarding family and applicant
- Principal or counselor recommendation (should be submitted directly from principal or counselor to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Teacher recommendation (should be submitted directly from teacher to email@example.com)
- Copy of applicant’s birth certificate (if born in Nicaragua) or passport
- Copy of parents’ passports or cedula (Nicaraguan residents)
- Health record
- Copy of applicant’s transcripts or report cards from previous school (if applicable)
- Copy of Independent Education Plans (IEP’s), Psychological Assessment Report and other recommendations from service providers (OT/PT, etc) if applicable
An interview with the school director is required, as is a drop-in day so that teachers may evaluate applicant. Assessments may be administered to properly determine the student’s grade level. Entrance to grade level will be determined by the admissions team. Admission is rolling, however, preference may be given to siblings of students already enrolled with San Juan del Sur Day School and to families with a long-term commitment to San Juan del Sur.